Because sometimes, when they use the normal way of communicating, I don't hear..or listen..or take the time.
So, being that the Universe is really totally smart, the Universe decided that since I practically live on the computer..well, not so much "on" as in on-top-of, but as in work and work and Pinterest, and Facebook and did I mention work? ..that the best way to get to me is via email.
So, today I get this:
As you know, Colleen, for those already within time and space, their lives are usually all about finding love and making money.
Yet not so long ago, while awaiting their first turn, Colleen, breathing would have been enough.
So much air, so little time .
Yep...so much air..and time is, well, very valuable for us all.
I have decided to take a hiatus from blogging for a while..to breathe..to rest my eyes..and to enjoy Spring. and maybe summer as well..
So, I am leaving you with this update:
1. My blue-uglies have been corralled once again and are pouting in the corner of my mind. I will leave them there to think about their behavior and act like grown-ups.
2. I have secured employment, albeit possible temporary, and all is good. Benefits have transferred over and the cut in pay is doable. And I like the new place. I am working half time at the old while their transition takes place and half time and a "sister" company until I am able to give them full time.
3. Gracie (our trailer) has been reduced to her bare frame..well..almost. Mr. B admitted she is probably going to be more work that previously thought. However, we both agree she's totally worth it.
4. Daughter graduates with her Masters on May 5th on Colorado - this is the one who didn't even go back to school until her first was in college and all the time held a full time job and had 2 other children still at home. To say I am proud is a massive understatement..
5. I admittedly enjoy Pinterest..it's like a magazine that I don;t have to think too much about or read all the articles..so you will see me there often. It's my guilty-non-thinking-mind-numbing pleasure.
I love you guys. I really do, And I will be keeping up on you and sneaking around your blogs..may not comment, but know I will be there..
..and I will leave you with something I found on Pinterest and thought..
"Boy, have they got me pegged.."...
Oh, I mean this one...
I love you.